Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The First Haircut

Cameron got her first haircut on Sunday. Her hair was getting really long on the top so I figured we'd trim it up and even things out. Since I've never cut hair before, Grammy came over and helped us out. I made sure to pay attention, so MAYBE next time I'll be brave enough to do it myself (we'll see, I'm a little scared of messing it up!)

BEFORE THE CUT
THE CUT IN ACTION
PRETTY GIRL AFTER HER CUT

We didn't take a lot off, so there isn't too much of a difference. But it does look a lot cleaner now. I'm hoping that the cut helps it to start growing in thicker and faster. Who knows that may be an old wives tale, but I'm going with it.

We haven't had too much else going on since we got home from Tahoe. Mostly just getting into the swing of things again. We went to Ryan's company picnic on Friday afternoon which was really nice. Since I'm not working full time anymore I get to partake in these sorts of events which is awesome!

Last night we went to the Rockies game with some friends. We decided to leave Cameron at home this time. She had fun at Grammy and Grandpa's house, and it was nice that we got to have some adult time.

That's pretty much it, here are a few other pictures and videos from the last few days:

Before church, Cameron was very interested in the ground for some reason. I just think her dress is cute so I decided to post the picture even though she wasn't looking.

Miss Cameron playing around on the floor.
She is scooching around like crazy now so I have to keep a close eye on her.


I just thought this video of Cameron laughing was kind of cute. Please excuse my dorkiness...the things you do to make your kiddo laugh.


This video shows some of the new things Cameron has been doing lately. She's been saying "da da da da", but I'm not giving Ryan credit for her first word quite yet. I think she should actualy know what she's saying before it counts. HA She's also been pulling her knees up under her. We may have a little crawler before too long!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how adorable! in China they shave their babies heads within the first few days so that it'll grow back thicker!
Glad you can enjoy some family time!
if you ever head south let me know. I'd love to reunite with yall and nick and annie!

Lauren Heyl said...

Beautiful pictures! Seems like you're having a very fun filled summer & you're enjoying every minute of it :)