Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ready, Set, Run

I had my six week postpartum check up today and the doctor said I can start working out again! I'm really excited. I've missed running. I just hope it doesn't hurt too much to get back in shape.

We finally went and bought our jogging stroller this past weekend, so with it and the thumbs up I got from the doctor I'm all set. Ryan, Cameron and I went on a walk last night to test the stroller out and we were very impressed. It's going to work great for all kinds of activities! I'm really going to enjoy using it this spring and summer.


Please ignore my dorky looking outfit. I don't normally sport my tennis shoes with this skirt but I really didn't feel like changing clothes before we left.

That's all I've got for now, I'll keep you posted on how the runs go. I'm guessing I'll be experiencing a whole lot soreness for awhile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a good stroller! We settled on one from Target (but we bought at a resale store and saved some $$) that fits his car seat. I hope that once he's bigger and out of that infant car seat we can get a more substantial jogger. What brand is yours? Does it have real rubber tires?
I really want to get back into running. I did my first half back in Oct. 08, and haven’t done a race since! There’s a half in June I’m hoping to do. Now I just got to get the motivation...oh and time =).
Have fun in your lovely outdoor fun-filled state!