Tuesday, December 15, 2009

'Tis the Season - 31 Weeks

Baby Volk is the size of 4 oranges!

Photo courtesy of BabyCenter.com

Last night at our child preparation class we toured the OB floor at the hospital. It's hard to believe that in just a few short weeks our life will be changing forever in that very place. EXCITING! The facility seems pretty nice from what I can tell (not that I have much to compare to). Every room has a private bathroom complete with jacuzzi tub, which I hear is really nice during this whole labor thing.

Everything else with baby seems to be going well which is such a blessing. The doctor says she's about 3 pounds now. I just can't believe she is still going to grow another 4 - 5 pounds before she's born. Where is all that baby going to go?

Besides baby stuff, Ryan and I have been busy getting ready for Christmas. 'Tis the season. We completed our Christmas shopping last week, so now we can just sit back, relax, enjoy the advent season and prepare for baby Jesus's birthday!

I've loved getting everyone's Christmas cards! It's always so fun to see pictures and catch up on what everyone has been up to. (We're not going to send out Christmas cards this year, sorry!) Every year my Aunt Mac does the cutest Christmas cards with her doggies—Abbey and Shakespeare. I thought it might be kind of fun to share some of the photos from her Christmas card photo shoot, so here you go. They took the photos at Mount Vernon (George Washington's house) in Virgina. The photographer, Robin at Paw Prints Photography, is awesome and does a great job with their photos every year. (I got to meet her at the 2008 Christmas card photo shoot last year when I was in Washington D.C. to run my marathon).

No comments: