Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birthdays and Races - 22 Weeks

Baby Volk is the size of a spaghetti squash!


Photo courtesy of BabyCenter.com
Read about how the baby is developing

Sunday was a pretty exciting day for us: Mom's birthday AND the Denver Half Marathon. Ryan and my dad both ran the race and did great! I was so proud of them. My friend Angela (who I ran the half marathon with me back in June) also ran, but she decided to take it to the next level this time and run the full marathon. Running your first marathon is really hard, but she was a rock star and finished in under five hours which is awesome! To top it all off, it was a beautiful day which made it really fun to walk around and cheer on all the runners.

I'm not the best photographer, but here are the photos I got of my dad and Ryan running.


After the race we went home and took a nap and then went out for dinner to celebrate Mom's birthday. It was a good time.

Baby seems to be doing well which is great. We have our next appointment on October 20 so we'll get to "officially" check in as see how everything is going then. I really like going to the appointments, it's always reassuring to talk to the doctor and hear how everything is progressing.


Profile shots, October 14, 2009

2 comments:

andersons2002 said...

You must have gone back and reposted belly pictures! yay! Where did that little belly come from? It popped out all of a sudden! You look great, Rachel! So excited you are getting your girl in! See you Sunday! Love, Ang

Anonymous said...

love a feel of those tits mum