Sunday, July 12, 2009

8 Weeks

Baby Volk is the size of a kidney bean!

Photo courtesy of BabyCenter.com
Read about how the baby is developing


This week we went to Jessie and Dainel's wedding up at Peaceful Valley Ranch. It was a really nice. The only negative, the morning sickness has now officially set in. I'm not extremely sick or anything like that, it's just this continuous yucky feeling in my stomach. Gross! The worst part is that sweets really make my stomach turn, which is strange because I usually have a serious sweet tooth.

On Sunday we flew out to Tahoe for a week of vacation with my family. I almost got sick on the plane when we landed in Reno. It was horrible. I usually don't have much of a problem with flying but I guess that a rough landing and pregnancy were not a good combination.

We also told Mom, Dad and Jenna that we were expecting! It was very exciting to finally start sharing the news. I figured there was no way I would make it though a whole week without my mom noticing something was going on.

No comments: